With the upcoming update of the Blade & Soul: Shroud of the Assassin, the team will, for a limited time, process reversal requests that fulfill the following criteria. Requests that do not fulfill these requirements below will be denied.
Any account that has completed a Soul upgrade between [January 20th 2020] and [February 19th 2020] (before the update). This request will be considered as a “Free token” reversal. However, it will only eligible if it was upgraded in the last 30 days of the patch.
- Limited to a total of one Soul per account
- Upgrade reversals will be limited to 3 stages only. NOTE: Switch path is not considered as stages
- Upgrades must have been completed between [January 20th 2020] and [February 19th 2020] (before the update).
- Tickets must be submitted on or before [March 18th 2020], in order to benefit from this temporary reversal policy.
- The ticket must be submitted on the account you wish to get the item upgrade reversal.