If you have purchased in-game goods with NCoin, and would like a refund, because you cannot use, or no longer want the items, we will refund the NCoin you spent under certain circumstances only. Please review the eligibility criteria below.
Please note that we will not refund NCoin back to real-life currency once you have spent the NCoin.
- Outfits and unused consumable items will be refunded within one month of purchase. This includes food, potions, materials, supply items, costumes, etc..
- Used items that provide short-term benefits (e.g.: food, potions, repair, resurrection items, keys) NEVER qualify for a refund.
- Some used items can only be refunded if the refund request is created within 24 hours of when they were used (e.g.: reverted/used weapon skins, etc.).
- Premium Memberships purchased with NCoin can only be refunded once per account, and only within 24 hours of when they were used, and you did not us any of the items and Hongmoon Coin that came with the membership.
- Items offered in bulk amounts in the Hongmoon Store can only be refunded in full. This means we cannot provide partial refunds for bulk purchases (e.g.: when we refund "Dragon Trade Pouch (x23)" we will remove all 23 of the items from your inventory).