How to update the NC Launcher to the new NC Launcher 2.0
A new version of the NC Launcher has been released. The new NC Launcher provides a new interface, direct links for the official website, shop, forum, support site and maintenance notices.
To install the new NC Launcher, please follow the instructions below:
- Once you run your current Blade and Soul shortcut, a message window will appear informing you about a new launcher that is ready to be downloaded and installed.
- Click “Confirm” to continue.
- A webpage will open and direct you to download the installer for Launcher 2. 0. Please note, if you choose not to install the new launcher at this time, just close the page and continue logging in as usual (Please be advised: You will be required to upgrade to Launcher 2.0 in a future update.)
- Click “Download” to download the new launcher installer.
- Once the download is completed, locate and run the BnS_Launcher_Setup.exe.
- You will then be prompted to install the new NC Launcher.
- The installer will allow you to select which language you prefer. Select your preferred language then click “OK” to proceed.
- Click “Next” to continue.
- Read and Accept the user agreement then click ‘I Agree’ to continue.
- Select the folder where you want the NC Launcher to be installed and click “Install”.
- Once installation is done, press “Finish” and run NC launcher 2.
- You will then be taken to the login screen. Input your login credentials and click ‘LOG IN’ to proceed.
- Click “Start Game” to launch the Blade and Soul.
Note: If your game client is outdated, you need to update the game by clicking “Update”. Once done, you will be able to launch Blade and Soul.