To address any concerns on the upcoming cost balance update, Customer Support will be helping out by processing upgrade reversal requests for a limited time. Here are the requirements and restrictions you’ll need to know before submitting a ticket:
- Any account that has completed a Weapon or Accessory upgrade between April 8th of 2018 and May 9th of 2018 (before the update).
- Regardless of having previously requested an upgrade reversal.
- Limited to a total of one weapon and one accessory upgrade reversal per account.
- If requesting both Weapon and Accessory upgrade reversal, both must have been upgraded between April 8th of 2018 and May 9th of 2018 (before the update).
- Upgrade reversals will be limited to 3 stages per item.
- Upgrades must have been completed between April 8th of 2018 and May 9th of 2018 (before the update).
- “Accessories” include Rings, Earrings, Necklaces, Bracelets, Belts, Gloves, Mystic Badges, Soul Badges, and Souls.
- Tickets must be submitted by May 16th (PDT), in order to benefit from this temporary reversal policy.
- Upgrade reversals will be reviewed and processed based on the April 8th, 2018 and May 9th, 2018 time-frame.
- Ticket must be submitted on the account you wish to get the item upgrade reversal.