To transfer to another directory or to another Hard Disk Drive, please follow the instructions carefully as shown in the step-by-step guide below:
Please note that you can only transfer or move the game files if you have completely patched the game.
- Copy BnS folder that should be in C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT as a default directory.
- Paste or move it to the desired directory. (As an example shown, it was moved to drive C:.) Note: The case will not be different if you attempt to move it to another disk drive.
- Login through the NC Launcher 2 shortcut on your desktop.
- Click the cogwheel in the top right corner.
- Go to Game tab and click Restore default game settings.
- Delete the BnS folder that is in C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT as a default directory. Note: By chance that you are unable to fully delete the folder, please perform a PC restart.
- Open the launcher.
- Click Search game then locate the desired directory, open BnS folder and apply the configuration.
- You can now start the game though the Launcher.