We have been able to identify the issue that is causing the game client to crash upon attempting to log in. If you are using a Chroma Keyboard, running Razer Synapse, or Razer Chroma SDK Core Components software, you will need to modify the ClientConfiguration.xml file.
- To do this, first navigate to “MyDocuments\BnS\NCWEST”
- Once in the NCWEST folder you should see the ClientConfiguration
- Right click the ClientConfiguration file and select Edit
- After selecting Edit you need to locate the following line <option name='use-chroma-keyboard' value='y'/>
- Change the value from Y to N and then Save and Close.
You should now be able to fully log into the game client.
Please keep in mind, if you are receiving error 4049 as well, you will need to restart your PC after making these changes before you will be able to login.