Blade and Soul Installation
To Install Blade and Soul, please follow the instructions below:
Note: If you’ve played in the Closed Beta, it will be necessary to uninstall your client and download the new version.
- Download Blade and Soul in the link provided below: http://download.bladeandsoul.com/BnS_Lite_Installer.exe
- Locate the BnS_Lite_Installer.exe that you have saved. Right click on the file and select run as administrator.
- You will then be prompted to select a language. Click the dropdown box to select from English, German or French then click ‘Ok’.
- Click ‘Next’ to continue the installation process.
- Read and Accept the user agreement then click ‘Next’ to continue.
- Select the folder where you want Blade and Soul to be installed.
- Create a Desktop Shortcut (Recommended) then click ‘Next’.
- Click on ‘Install’ to start the process.
- Click on Finish to move on to the next step. (ticking the box is optional)
- Locate the downloaded Blade and Soul file. Right click the file and select run as administrator for the launcher to start updating.
- You will then be taken to the login screen. Input your login credentials and click ‘LOG IN’ to proceed or if you do not have an account, please create a new NC account. For a guide on how to create a new NC account please follow the link: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/206336725-Creating-an-NC-Account
- A window will prompt you to update the game. Click ‘Update’ to proceed.
- A file check would appear. Click ‘Confirm’ for the game to start updating.
- Wait for the patch to finish downloading.
- Once the download is completed, click ‘Install Game’ to proceed.
- Wait for the client to install the game.
- Click ‘Play now’ and Enjoy BnS!