What is an NC Account for?
Once you have created your NC account you can:
- Purchase NCoin with your credit/debit card information, PayPal®, Aion or Lineage II Serial Code, or a prepaid game time card.
- Change your billing status, options or information
- Manage your Aion and/or Lineage II game account Character PIN from the Game section.
- Manage your contact information from the NC Account Profile section.
To create an NC Account, go to the Create NC Account page and follow these instructions:
- Click on the Create NC Account button.
- Enter an email address that will be used as your login name.
- The email address must be formatted correctly (email@example.com), and cannot be used on any other NC Account.
- Make sure you enter a valid and accessible e-mail address.
- This information is used to retrieve your password if you forget your password.
- An e-mail verification code will be sent to this e-mail address.
- Select your Display Name.
- Your display name is the name shown on your screen when you are logged into your NC Account.
- Your display name needs to be between 2-16 characters long and have no special characters or spaces.
- Create and confirm your password.
- Your password must be between 8-16 characters, contain letters and at least one number or special character, cannot have more than 2 numbers or letters in a row, and must be different from your display name and email address.
- Your password is case sensitive.
- Select your date of birth from the drop-down menus in the Date of Birth section.
- Make sure you enter your correct date of birth.
- This information is used for verification purposes if you ever need assistance with your account.
- If you wish to receive email announcements from NCSOFT, please make sure the small box next to NCSOFT Emails is selected. If you do not wish to receive any email announcements, you can leave the box unchecked.
- You must accept these in order to continue with account creation.
- Click on Create NC Account.
In order to continue, you will be required to verify your email address. An email will be sent to the email address you provided on the previous step. To verify your email address and activate your NC Account, click on (or paste into your browser) the verification link in the email that you receive from NCSOFT. For security reasons, you must verify your NC Account within 24 hours of creation or your NC Account will be deleted.
Once you follow the verification link sent to your email address, your NC Account will be fully activated and you will be asked to log in using the information you selected during account creation. For your initial login, and every time you login from a different computer, you will be prompted to verify your account by answering your security questions. If you successfully answer those questions, you will be prompted to verify and authorize your location. After you have logged in, you can add/create a game account.
Note: If you receive the error Account Creation Failed (Due to blocked web features,) this error message is a result of blocking features or communication with our website or services. Before you can create an account, please make sure that you are not blocking any features of our site and that your Java and Flash plugins are up-to-date. If you have add-ons running in your web browsers that block or filter cookie generation or sending, please disable them and attempt to create your account again.