Updating Contact Information Within Your NC Account
To edit the contact information on your NC Account, please follow the instructions below:
- Log into NC Account Management.
- Click EDIT next to Billing Address.
- Make the appropriate address/contact information changes. Please enter your real and correct information, as this information is used for verification purposes. If you ever need to contact us about your account you will need this information. You cannot change the first and last name or date of birth listed on an NC Account once saved.
- Click Update at the bottom of the page.
How to Change NC Account Name / Email Address
To change your current NC Account Name, follow the instructions below. You can only change your NC Account Name/Email Address once every 90 days.
- Log into the NC Account Management page.
- Click the CHANGE link located next to your Email Address in the NC Account Profile section.
- Enter a new email address for your account twice and type your current password.
- Email addresses must be formatted correctly (email@example.com), and cannot be used on any other NC account.
- Make sure you enter a valid and accessible e-mail address.
- Click Continue.
A verification email will be sent to your new address. You must click the link in the email to complete the address change.
Once you follow the verification link sent to your email address, Your NC Account will be fully updated. You will then be asked to log in using your new NC Account Name and current password.